New year message: SKDC leader Linda Neal
I can hardly believe we are almost at the end of 2012 but what a year it’s been. There have been so many highlights and I am sure each of you will have your own very special memories.
This year has given us the Olympics, Diamond Jubilee and our fantastic first Gravity Fields Festival which has put Grantham on the map for investors and has given the town positive national media attention.
Despite a tough economic climate both in the UK and abroad the council have continued to provide top quality services to the district’s residents.
We have a clear vision and are certain that we can make South Kesteven an even better place to live, work and invest in 2013. Lots of progress has been made this year, and next year we will see progress in some key projects for Grantham Growth including the relief road, Southern Quadrant, North West Quadrant and Station Approach.
Happy new year to you and your families from everyone at SKDC.
Councillor Linda Neal
Conservative leader of South Kesteven District Council
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North west