Prison suspended, curfew imposed
A Polish man who admitted numerous breaches of his community order was re-sentenced to six weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months.
Andrzej Krajewski, 24, of Rathkerr Court, Norton Street, Grantham, had been sentenced to 200 hours’ unpaid work for assaulting a police officer.
Magistrates revoked the community order and replaced it with a six-week prison sentence suspended for 12 months.
He was also sentenced to a three-month electronically-monitored curfew from 7pm to 6am.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west