‘Put your tie on, Nicholas’ reader tells Grantham MP Nick Boles
So Mr Boles tells us that he knows which type of MP he wants to be.
Really? Come off it, we all know what type of MP you are already - one that says whatever your ‘mate’ and leader Dave tells you to say.
I hope you are smart enough to gather the clear trend in the letters that were published in last weeks Journal. You are losing the confidence and therefore the votes of the very people who have made Grantham the “safe” Conservative seat that it has been.
I am another one. I have been a Conservative voter for 44 years but if I’m lucky enough to be able to vote in 2015 (assuming you can hold on with your bedmates that long) I won’t be doing so again.
I hope that many others like me will vote with their conscience and not their blinkered stubbornness and see you become one of the many MPs that are soon forgotten! By the way, be honest to yourself, put your tie back on and call yourself Nicholas.
Worcester Road, Grantham
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west