Sign up for the Ponton Plod near Grantham
THE popular Ponton Plod will take place on Sunday, starting at Great Ponton Community Centre from 8.30am.
Runners can choose from routes of 27, 17 or 12 miles, all passing through picturesque villages.
Registration on the day is £10.50 to £12, with proceeds going to Besso Children’s Home in India and Glaston Parish Church in Rutland.
Participants will receive refreshments at checkpoints, and a certificate at the finish line.
Information: call Stuart Ashley on 01400 281580 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal columnist: Jacob Stuart
- Grantham Museum to offer book of condolence for Margaret Thatcher
- Baroness Thatcher dies at 87
- Grantham Journal remembers Baroness Thatcher’s last town visit
- First concert of Harlaxton Manor classical music season is out of this world
- Councillor calls for Grantham to make the most of Margaret Thatcher links
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North