Talk delves into Grantham’s rich history
A glimpse into Grantham’s diverse history will be given at the Guildhall Arts Centre tonight (Wednesday).
Local historian, and former Journal news editor, John Pinchbeck will take to the stage at 7.30pm to present an illustrated talk, featuring serious tales, nostalgia, scandal and moments of farce.
Proceeds from the event will go towards the running costs of community radio station Gravity FM.
Tickets are £5, available from the Guildhall box office, in St Peter’s Hill, on 01476 406158 or online at www.guildhallartscentre.com
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West