‘The party’s over in Grantham’
DO we love Grantham? I think not.
On June 2, I drove out into the countyside, passng through many villages and seeing flags, bunting, street parties and generally, people having fun.
I was driving my father around and he loved it all.
On arriving back into Grantham, he said to me: “I think the party is over.”
However, thanks to Greyfriars for a great June 5!
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North west