DCSIMG

Warning as unattended candle causes fire at Great Gonerby home

Fire.

Fire.

A fire at a house in Great Gonerby last night (Wednesday) was caused by a candle left unattended.

Crews from Grantham were called to Holden Way at around 6pm to a report of a house fire. The flames had been put out by the home-owner and damage was confined to a curtain.

A Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said: “Never leave candles unattended.”

See here for home fire safety tips.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page