Two people suffer smoke inhalation from kitchen fire in Sudbrook

0
Have your say

Two people suffered from smoke inhalation following a fire in a kitchen in a house in Sudbrook this morning.

Fire crews from Grantham and Sleaford attended the fire in a bungalow in Carlton Road just after 2am. The fire was out when they arrived. Damage was caused to part of the kitchen.

A fire service spokesman said it was believed a short circuit had caused the fire. Two breathing apparatus were used by firefighters to ventilate the home.