Firefighters from Grantham and Corby Glen tackled a fire at an industrial premises in Easton yesterday.
The blaze in the roof space of the plant on Burton Lane saw crews called to the scene at 4.26pm.
It caused fire damage to approximately 10 square metres of sandwich panels and electrical cabling, and light smoke damage to the remainder of a cold store.
The flames were extinguished using one hose reel to damp down and cool hot spots, as well as four dry powder and five C02 extinguishers.
The cause has been identified as an electrical fault.