MEMORY LANE: Grantham pub became a car parts dealership
Pictured is the former Crown and Anchor public house in Swinegate.
Photographed in 1983, it was when the building was being used as a parts depot for motor dealership R. M. Wright.
The back end of a Mk III Ford Cortina can be seen at the side of the building.
The other picture shows the pub shortly after the last pint was ever pulled, way back in 1936.