These fine physical specimens were photographed in 1958.
They were all members of Grantham Physical Culture Club which is now based in Earlesfield Lane .
The club was opened in 1954 and founded by Norman Harrison at the former Blue Dog pub in Watergate.
Pictured are, back from left: Arthur Johnson, Jim Betts, Alan Hodginson, George Sumner, ?, ?, Ken McDonald.
Middle, from left: Eddie Lee, Trevor Holmes, Norman Harrison, Harry Mitcham, Sid Pearce, Charlie Holmes.
Front, from left: ?, Geoff Kirby, ?, Jonny Johnson and Terry Smith.