Home   News   Article

Another fire caused by unattended cooking in Grantham

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Last night Grantham crews were called to an oven fire.

At 8.10pm they attended a property on Ninth Avenue, Grantham.

Fire damage was caused by cooking being left unattended, and a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to ventilate the house.

It follows Grantham firefighters being called to a fire on Denton Avenue on Sunday, which was also the result of unattended cooking and saw the occupier require oxygen to be administered.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More