Home   News   Article

Barkston garage fire caused by electrical fault in ATM machine




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters were called to a fire in an ATM machine at Barkston Garage on Honington Road this morning.

The Grantham crew used hydraulic gear to gain entry to the building and put out the fire with dry powder extinguishers.

A fire service spokesman said the fire was caused by an electrical fault in the ATM. The crew was called out at 4.10am.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More