Home   News   Article

Carbon monoxide call out to Great Gonerby turned out to be cooking fumes




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Grantham firefighters attended a property on Pond Street, Great Gonerby, yesterday afternoon.

They were called to the address at 3.39pm after a report that a carbon monoxide alarm had been set off.

It actually turned out to be a fire alarm activation, caused by cooking fumes.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More