Home   News   Article

Child starts fire in car in Grantham after putting money in CD player




A fire was started in a car after a child put money into the CD player.

Firefighters were called to the incident on Barrowby Road yesterday where they found the damaged CD player. They removed it from the car.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service says no casualties were reported. The on-call Grantham crew was called out at 11.54am.

Fire.. (25736069)
Fire.. (25736069)

The service Tweeted: "Fire damage to CD player inside the car. Crew removed CD player from vehicle to open air. Caused by child placing money inside the CD player."


Read more

More by this author



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More