Home   News   Article

Christmas morning fire at Grantham home




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

A blaze in Grantham this morning (Christmas Day) was caused by a cigarette, says Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue.

A crew from Grantham was called to the property in Huntingtower Road just after 3am.

The fire was out on their arrival. There was fire and smoke damage to the kitchen.

The homeowner was treated for minor smoke inhalation with an oxygen mask.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More