Home   News   Article

Cigarette causes fire in central reservation of A1 at Foston

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters were called to deal with a fire on the central reservation of the A1 at Foston this afternoon.

A Grantham crew were called out at 2.53pm and used a bucket of water to extinguish grass on fire.

They have identified the cause as a carelessly discarded cigarette.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More