Home   News   Article

Cleaning product smell mistaken for burning boiler at Grantham Boots




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Two fire crews were called to Boots on the High Street this morning to a reported smell of burning.

Arriving at 9.30am, the firefighters investigated the premises to check that the boiler was not on fire.

However it turned out to be a false alarm caused by the smell of cleaning products.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More