Home   News   Article

Crew called to vehicle fire on Grantham street


By Grantham Reporter


Firefighters were called to a car fire in Grantham yesterday.

Grantham fire crew attended the scene on Sankt Augustin Way, shortly before 6.15pm.

The crew used one hose reel to extinguish the fire, which was caused by a faulty catalytic converter.

No injuries were reported.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More