Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Fire crews tackle fridge blaze



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


Fire crews attended a fridge that caught alight in Grantham.

At 4.17am this morning (Sunday), Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue officers attended College Street, Grantham to a report of a fridge on fire.

The crews extinguished the fire using one hose reel jet.

Fire news. (48454364)
Fire news. (48454364)

Severe fire damage was caused to the domestic fridge in question as a result of the blaze.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More