Home   News   Article

Crews called out to Grantham flat fire

Fire news.
Fire news.

Three fire crews were called out to a flat fire in Grantham this afternoon (Thursday).

Firefighters from Grantham, Corby Glen and Billingborough were called to Great Northern Court, off Westgate, just before 2.50pm.

Thankfully, the fire was minor, caused by cooking left unattanded.

Firefighters used breathing apparatus, a hose reel and positive pressure ventilation kit to extinguish the fire and ventilate the flat.

There were no injuries.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More