Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Grantham fire crews called to combine harvester blaze in Claypole



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


Fire crews were called to a combine harvester blaze.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue teams from Grantham and Sleaford attended a combine harvester on fire in Claypole at 9.11pm last night (Thursday).

The fire damaged the engine bay of the combine harvester.

Fire news. (57695064)
Fire news. (57695064)

The blaze was caused by overheating of components within the engine bay.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More