Home   News   Article

Crews tackle fire at Grantham Chinese restaurant

Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.

Four fire crews attended a fire caused by an electrical fault in a Grantham restaurant this morning.

The crews from Grantham, Corby Glen and Billingborough were called to the Dragon Inn on London Road at 4.15am. The cause of the small fire was an electrical fault in a deep fat fryer.

There were no reports of any injuries.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More