Sentencing of defendants involved in a large-scale drugs operation in Grantham began this morning (Monday).
The first seven men to be sentenced by Judge John Pini QC at Lincoln Crown Court are:
* Tyrone Sly, 46, of Bye Path Road, Retford – 10 years six months jail;
* James Straw, 50, of Petersmith Drive, New Ollerton, Newark – 16 years jail;
* Jonathan Paul Ferry, 46, of Larch Close, Grantham – 16 years jail;
* Paul Hull, 47, of Grantley Street, Grantham – 12 years jail;
* Adam Higgs, 24, of Shaw Road, Grantham – 14 years jail;
* Luke Smith, 30, of Goulden Street, Salford – eight years jail;
* Ryan Anderson, 31, of Walmer Street, Gorton, Manchester – eight years jail.
Five other men and one woman are to be sentenced later this morning. More to follow.