Twelve people involved in bringing huge quantities of class A drugs into Grantham have been sentenced to a total of 113 years and 10 month behind bars.
The second group to be sentenced at Lincoln Crown Court by Judge John Pini QC this morning (Monday) are:
* Jamie Darby, 39, of Princess Drive, Grantham – 10 years jail;
* Adam Gill, 29, of South Parade, Grantham – three years, six months jail;
* Martin Cooper, 31, formerly of Grantham – three years, six months jail;
* Ashley Toulson, 27, of Edward Street, Grantham; two years four months jail;
* Stuart Frazier, 54, of Princess Drive, Grantham – 10 years jail.
The first group of defendants were sentenced earlier this morning, as reported by the Journal just over an hour ago.
* Tyrone Sly, 46, of Bye Path Road, Retford – 10 years six months jail;
* James Straw, 50, of Petersmith Drive, New Ollerton, Newark – 16 years jail;
* Jonathan Paul Ferry, 46, of Larch Close, Grantham – 16 years jail;
* Paul Hull, 47, of Grantley Street, Grantham – 12 years jail;
* Adam Higgs, 24, of Shaw Road, Grantham – 14 years jail;
* Luke Smith, 30, of Goulden Street, Salford – eight years jail;
* Ryan Anderson, 31, of Walmer Street, Gorton, Manchester – eight years jail.
The 13th defendant, Francesca Moynihan, 23, of Hawthorn Drive, Salford, was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment suspended for two years, with 120 hours of unpaid work in the community.