Work has begun on the demolition of the building which used to be home to the Grantham Journal.
The bulldozers were out today knocking the building down. The building, which has an office on High Street and backs on to Greenwood’s Row, was constructed in 1959. Grantham Estates bought the building from Johnston Press, the Journal’s parent company. The Journal left the building a year ago.
The site is due to be turned into a car park.