Home   News   Article

E-cigarette triggers false alarm in Grantham

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters attended an address on London Road in Grantham last night to reports of an alarm sounding.

The crew from Grantham were called out at 10.28pm, only to find that the alarm had been caused by an occupant using an e-cigarette.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More