Home   News   Article

Electrical fault caused car fire tackled by Grantham firefighters




Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters were called to a car fire in Harlaxton last night (Thursday).

A crew from Grantham attended The Drift just before 8pm, where they found one car ablaze.

They used a hose reel to extinguish the flames.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More