Home   News   Article

Electrical short circuit causes fire at commercial premises in Easton, near Grantham




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Fire crews attended a commercial premises in Easton, near Grantham, last night (Friday, October 9).

Staff onsite used a carbon dioxide extinguisher to put out a fire in a evaporator unit at the Burton Lane property. Firefighters from Grantham and Corby Glen used a positive pressure ventilation fan to ventilate the premises and a thermal imaging camera to inspect.

The cause of the fire was an electrical short circuit.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More