Home   News   Article

Fence set on fire in Grantham by discarded cigarette




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Grantham firefighters put out a fire after a fence was set alight with a discarded cigarette.

The crew used one hosereel to extinguish the fire in Burrows Close, Grantham. They were called out at 7.40pm yesterday.

A Grantham crew used a bucket of water to extinguish a quantity of rubbish on fire in a garden in Uplands Drive, Grantham, at 2am this morning.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More