Home   News   Article

Fire at Grantham house was accidental




Grantham firefighters tackled a fire in a cooking range at an address in Hornsby Road today.

The crew was called out at 11am. Firefighters extinguished the fire using two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, two dry powder extinguishers and a fan used to ventilate building.

A spokesman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service said the cause of the fire was accidental. There were no injuries.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More