Home   News   Article

Fire in Grantham house caused by underfloor heating




Rolled up underfloor heating was left on and went on to cause a fire at a Grantham property last night (Tuesday).

Fire crews from Grantham were called to Dryden Close just before 8.20pm after receiving reports of smoke in a utility room.

The service tweeted: "The fire was out on arrival, damage to a roll of underfloor heating. Fire caused by the underfloor heating being left on whilst rolled up."



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More