Home   News   Article

Fire crews called to incident after cardboard box left on top of a hob




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Fire crews attended an incident when a cardboard box was left on top of a hob.

Grantham and Corby Glen fire crews were called to The Row, North Witham, this morning at 11am. A spokesman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service said the box was left on top of the hob which was accidentally turned on. Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel to deal with the incident. There was fire damage to the cardboard box and its contents.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More