Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Fire crews tackle garage blaze in Grantham



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


Fire crews attended a garage blaze in Grantham in the early hours of this morning.

Firefighters from Grantham and Corby Glen were called to the incident on Sharpe Road at 2.40am.

Crews used two hose reels, one main jet and breathing apparatus to tackle the fire.

Crews tackled a garage fire in the early hours of Sunday morning. (56387306)
Crews tackled a garage fire in the early hours of Sunday morning. (56387306)

A spokesperson for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was caused by an electrical fault.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More