Home   News   Article

Fire destroys garage at Grantham house


By Grantham Reporter


A garage has been destroyed by fire caused by an electrical fault.

Firefighters were called to an address in Coles Way this morning just before 1am. They used two hose reels and breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire.

The fire partly damaged an adjoining garage.

Garage fire on Coles Way. Photo: Rigger Mortiss (5862768)
Garage fire on Coles Way. Photo: Rigger Mortiss (5862768)


COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More