Home   News   Article

Fire in South Witham caused by electrical fault in freezer




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Two fire crews were called to South Witham last night (Thursday) to reports of flames coming from electric cabling.

The crews from Grantham and Corby Glen attended North Road just after 10pm. They found a small quantity of electric cabling ablaze.

Firefighters isolated the electricity supply to a freezer and carried out an inspection. The cause was found to be an electrical fault.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More