Home   News   Article

Firefighters attend Swinstead chimney fire




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue attended a chimney fire at a house in Swinstead yesterday.

A crew from Corby Glen were called out at 5.54pm to attend the fire at a house on Park Road, Swinstead.

The damage was contained to the chimney breast, caused by a build up of soot.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More