Home   News   Article

Firefighters called after food catches fire in Grantham home




Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Grantham firefighters were called to a house where food had caught fire last night.

The crew were called at 10.50pm to Alexandra Road where it moved the food outside and ventilated the house.

A Lincolnsire Fire and Rescue spokesman said there was fire damage to a quantity of food and the cause was cooking left unattended. There were no injuries.

For cooking safety advice go to www.bit.ly/LFRkitchen



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More