Home   News   Article

Firefighters called to tumble dryer on fire in Grantham

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Fire crews were called to a fire in Grantham this morning caused by a build-up of fluff in a tumble dryer.

The crews attended the house in Hillingford Way at 1.50am and moved the dryer outside.

A fire service spokesman said: “Always make sure you check the filter before and after use.”


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More