Home   News   Article

Firefighters tackle Corby Glen fire




A chimney caught fire in Corby Glen yesterday.

Firefighters from Grantham and Corby Glen were called out to the chimney fire in Corby Glen.

The fire took place at a property at Moreley’s Lane.

The call-out was at 8.21am.

Crews found the fire was caused by soot which had built up within the chimney.

They used chimney gear to extinguish the fire and thermal imaging cameras to check for any hotspots.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More