Home   News   Article

Fire causes damage to car, garden shed and house




Firefighters were called to a fire in Grantham which is believed to have started in a garden shed and spread to a house and car.

The fire caused damage to the shed, two wheelie bins, an electrical meter box and window frames of the house as well as heat damage to a car and another meter box.

A Grantham fire crew was called to the property in Birkdale Close just after midnight yesterday. Firefighters used one hosereel, a main jet, two breathing apparatus and thermal imaging cameras to put out the fire.

No injuries have been reported in the incident.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More