Home   News   Article

Firefighters tackle Grantham kitchen fire




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Fire crews attended a kitchen fire in Grantham late last night.

Crews from Billingborough, Sleaford and Grantham were called to the fire at River View Maltings just before 11.30pm. They used one hose reel to put out the blaze which damaged a washing machine and kitchen unit. There was also smoke damage to the property.

The cause of the fire was an electrical fault in the washing machine.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More