Home   News   Article

Firefighters use thermal imaging camera after fire in tumble dryer at Grantham home




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Fire crews attended a Grantham address last night after a fire broke out in a tumble dryer.

The fire was out when the crews arrived in Ambergate Walk, Grantham, just before midnight.

They inspected the area using a thermal imaging camera. A Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the fire was caused by a fault in the tumble dryer and nobody had been hurt in the incident.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More