Four new cases of coronavirus confirmed in Greater Lincolnshire
There have been four new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire.
The latest government statistics show two additional positive tests for Lincolnshire and one each in North and North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,426 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,483 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,481)
- 730 in North Lincolnshire (up from 729)
- 213 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 212)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 560 to 296,377, while the final death tally went up by 79 to 45,501.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new Covid-19 hospital deaths in Greater Lincolnshire for a third day.
The figures are currently:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)