Home   News   Article

Grantham bedroom fire caused by fault in radiator




Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters attended a bedroom fire last night caused by a fault in a radiator.

Grantham and Corby Glen firefighters were called to fire on Heathfield Road at about 11.30pm. The crews used one hose reel and two breathing apparatus to put out the fire.

There was fire damage to an oil filled radiator and heat and smoke damage to the rest of the first floor.

A fire service spokesman said there were no injuries and support was provided to the occupants by Lincolnshire Emergency Response.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More