Home   News   Article

Grantham chip pan fire damages kitchen




Six fire crews attended the scene in Elveden
Six fire crews attended the scene in Elveden

Firefighters attended an address in Grantham when alarms were set off by a chip pan fire.

The fire in Brook Street was out when firefighters arrived. The crew ventilated the property. There was fire damage to the chip pan and cupboards and smoke damage to the remainder of the bungalow.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More