Home   News   Article

Grantham fire crew called to Great Gonerby after hob accidentally turned on




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters attended an incident in Great Gonerby yesterday afternoon when the hob of a cooker was accidentally turned on and a bag damaged by the heat.

The Grantham crew was called to Spire View at about 1.45pm. A spokesman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said a reusable carrier bag had been left on the cooker and was damaged by heat.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More