Home   News   Article

Grantham fire crews attend park blaze




Grantham Fire Brigade attended a fire in Withambrook Park yesterday evening.

The call-out came at 5.45pm following reports of smoke in the area.

Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue report “severe damage by fire to a quality of waste wood.”

The crew put out the fire by using soil.

They said the fire was caused by controlled burning being left unattended.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More