Home   News   Article

Grantham fire services respond to gas boiler call




Fire news.
Fire news.

Grantham fire service attended a property in Tamar Court, Grantham, yesterday evening.

There was fire damage to an internal gas boiler. Crews isolated the gas supply to the property and used a thermal image camera to inspect for fire spread.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More