Home   News   Article

Grantham firefighters attend oven fire




Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters attended an oven fire at an address in Grantham yesterday.

The crew was called out at 8.08pm to College Street. The fire was out on arrival.

It was caused by a build-up of fat in the oven.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More